ACSM’s 2022 Integrative Physiology of Exercise CEC Course Bundle
Includes the following courses:
- IPE 2022 | To Endure is Everything: New Discoveries in the Science of Endurance Exercise
- IPE 2022 | Exercise and Metabolic Modulation through the Microbiome
- IPE 2022 | Skeletal Muscle Hypertrophy
- IPE 2022 | Molecular Bases of Exercise Adaptations
- IPE 2022 | New Concepts in Muscle Biology
- IPE 2022 | Sex Differences in Athletic Performance
- IPE 2022 | COVID-19 and Cardiovascular Health in Athletes and Highly Active People
- IPE 2022 | Sedentary Behavior and Health: Recent Insights
- IPE 2022 | Extraordinary Exercise and Cardiovascular Health: Can There Be Too Much of a Good Thing?
- IPE 2022 | From the Gym to the Lab: Lessons in Human Skeletal Muscle Hypertrophy
This course bundle includes online videos from ACSM’s Integrative Physiology of Exercise Conference and corresponding online evaluations. All course content will be presented to you electronically after your purchase. To earn your CECs, you must view the course content and complete the evaluation.
Learners must complete this course bundle within 365 days from the date of purchase. ACSM will not offer refunds, transfers or course credits for uncompleted courses prior to their expiration date.
ACSM does not allow substitutions, refunds or credits for this course.
For questions related to your online CEC courses or purchases, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join ACSM and save 50% on CEC courses by contacting our membership department at email@example.com. Membership dues and status updates may take a minimum of 24 hrs. to be reflected in your account.
Discounted member price:
You could save