ACSM's 2023 International Health & Fitness Summit Bundle - Science to Practice Track
“Science to Practice” proposals have a strong scientific foundation and are rooted in current evidenced-based research. These sessions highlight new, innovative, and best practice-based strategies in the areas such as exercise prescription, program and class design, pedagogy or instruction techniques, assessment, and behavioral strategies and engagement.
Key Focus: Skill building that betters clients.
Goal: Sessions in this category focus on translating evidence-based research and science into real-world practice.
Check out the lectures:
- Smart Monitoring of Health, Wellness and Fitness: Heart Rate Variability and Wearable Technology
- Rethinking Obesity Treatment with Fitness Pros as Key Leaders and Advocates
- The Research, Relevance, and Reality of Brain Health: Science-Supported Strategies for Physical Activity in Older Adults
- Exercise Prescription for Mental Health and Well-being: Do we Really Know what we're Doing?
- Stop the Stigma! Person-centered, weight inclusive approaches to start using with your clients now
- Eccentrics for Functional Aging: How to Use Eccentric Training to Gain Strength and Reduce Injury.
- Pro tips for engaging people with cognitive impairment in evidence-based exercise: a master class
- Expanding Your Reach: Effective Exercise Training for Older Adults
This course bundle includes online videos and corresponding online quizzes.
All course content will be presented to you electronically upon completion of your purchase. This includes the video files, quizzes and certificates (certificates awarded upon successful completion of the quiz).
Learners must complete this course bundle within 365 days from the date of purchase. ACSM will not offer refunds, transfers, or course credits for uncompleted courses prior to their expiration date.
ACSM does not allow substitutions, refunds or credits for this course.
For questions related to your online CEC courses or purchases, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join ACSM and save 50% on CEC quizzes by contacting our membership department at email@example.com. Membership dues updates may take a minimum of 24 hrs. to be reflected in your account.
Don’t get charged for the same course more than once! Bundles may contain courses you’ve already purchased, and an individual course you’re considering purchasing may be included with a bundle you’ve already paid for. Be sure to carefully compare the contents of each course and course bundle as the system will not prevent you from making duplicate purchases.
Discounted member price:
You could save