If you couldn’t tune in for the 2023 ACSM International Health and Fitness Summit’s online sessions, now you can catch up on over 17 hours of the latest fitness research and trends in this summit course bundle. Not to mention earn 17 CECs!
Check out the lectures:
- Workout Remixes Save YOU Planning Time
- Building The Client Journey: From Lead to Raving Fan
- Pro tips for engaging people with cognitive impairment in evidence-based exercise: a master class
Attention to Retention
- Smart Monitoring of Health, Wellness and Fitness: Heart Rate Variability and Wearable Technology
- Inclusive Fitness: No-Cost Strategies to Support Physical Activity for People with Intellectual Disabilities (ID)
- Rethinking Obesity Treatment with Fitness Pros as Key Leaders and Advocates
- Creating Successful Experiences for New Exercisers
- From Fitness to Wellness to Well-Being - An evolution of Worksite Health Promotion
- Health Apps - What You Need to Know about Privacy and Security.
- Expanding Your Reach: Effective Exercise Training for Older Adults
- The Research, Relevance, and Reality of Brain Health: Science-Supported Strategies for Physical Activity in Older Adults
- Communication Strategies for Medical Fitness Clients
- Exercise Prescription for Mental Health and Well-being: Do we Really Know what we're Doing?
- Stop the Stigma! Person-centered, weight inclusive approaches to start using with your clients now.
- Eccentrics for Functional Aging: How to Use Eccentric Training to Gain Strength and Reduce Injury.
- The Medical Fitness Difference
This course bundle includes online videos and corresponding online quizzes.
All course content will be presented to you electronically upon completion of your purchase. This includes the video files, quizzes and certificates (certificates awarded upon successful completion of the quiz).
Learners must complete this course bundle within 365 days from the date of purchase. ACSM will not offer refunds, transfers, or course credits for uncompleted courses prior to their expiration date.
ACSM does not allow substitutions, refunds or credits for this course.
For questions related to your online CEC courses or purchases, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join ACSM and save 50% on CEC quizzes by contacting our membership department at email@example.com. Membership dues updates may take a minimum of 24 hrs. to be reflected in your account.
Don’t get charged for the same course more than once! Bundles may contain courses you’ve already purchased, and an individual course you’re considering purchasing may be included with a bundle you’ve already paid for. Be sure to carefully compare the contents of each course and course bundle as the system will not prevent you from making duplicate purchases.
Discounted member price:
You could save