2022 ACSM International Health and Fitness Summit Course Bundle
If you couldn’t tune in for the 2022 ACSM International Health and Fitness Summit’s online sessions, now you can catch up on over 15 hours of the latest fitness research and trends in this summit course bundle. Not to mention earn 15 CECs!
Check out the lectures:
- Early Bird vs. Night Owl: When Should You Exercise for Weight Management?
- Influence of Genetic Factors on Health and Fitness and the Response to Exercise Training
- The Role of Resistance Training on Prevention and Management of Metabolic Syndrome
- A Practitioner’s Guide to Implementing Flywheel-Based Inertial Training (FIT)
- Challenging Autism With Exercise
- How to Create Content Like an Influencer
- Spend Less Time Writing Workout Plans!
- Promoting Physical Activity in Dog-Loving Clients: Behavior Change, Business and the Human-Animal Bond
- The 4th Trimester: An Evidence-Based Approach to Training the Postpartum Client
- Bridging the Gap: Where Body Neutrality Meets the Fitness Professional
- Equality vs. Equity-Based Approaches to Promoting Health and Fitness in Diverse Populations
- Improving Hydration During Sport and Physical Activity: Habitual Fluid Intake and the Role of Hydration Supplements
- The Athlete Triad: Science Meets Practice
- The Healing Plate: Intuition in the Kitchen to Minimize Pain and the Fitness Drain
- Development and Implementation of Holistic Health and Fitness: The U.S. Army’s Shift Toward Culture Change and Embracing the “Whole Soldier”
Discounted member price:
You could save