2022 ACSM International Health and Fitness Summit Course Bundle
If you couldn’t tune in for the 2022 ACSM International Health and Fitness Summit’s online sessions, now you can catch up on over 15 hours of the latest fitness research and trends in this summit course bundle. Not to mention earn 15 CECs!
Check out the lectures:
- Early Bird vs. Night Owl: When Should You Exercise for Weight Management?
- Influence of Genetic Factors on Health and Fitness and the Response to Exercise Training
- The Role of Resistance Training on Prevention and Management of Metabolic Syndrome
- A Practitioner’s Guide to Implementing Flywheel-Based Inertial Training (FIT)
- Challenging Autism With Exercise
- How to Create Content Like an Influencer
- Spend Less Time Writing Workout Plans!
- Promoting Physical Activity in Dog-Loving Clients: Behavior Change, Business and the Human-Animal Bond
- The 4th Trimester: An Evidence-Based Approach to Training the Postpartum Client
- Bridging the Gap: Where Body Neutrality Meets the Fitness Professional
- Equality vs. Equity-Based Approaches to Promoting Health and Fitness in Diverse Populations
- Improving Hydration During Sport and Physical Activity: Habitual Fluid Intake and the Role of Hydration Supplements
- The Athlete Triad: Science Meets Practice
- The Healing Plate: Intuition in the Kitchen to Minimize Pain and the Fitness Drain
- Development and Implementation of Holistic Health and Fitness: The U.S. Army’s Shift Toward Culture Change and Embracing the “Whole Soldier”
Content: This course bundle includes online videos and corresponding online quizzes
All course content will be presented to you electronically upon completion of your purchase. This includes all of the video files, quizzes and certificates (certificates awarded upon successful completion of the quiz). ACSM will not offer refunds, transfers or course credits for not completing courses prior to their expiration date or for duplicate purchases. This course bundle expires one year after purchase date.
ACSM does not allow substitutions, refunds or credits for this course.
For questions related to your online CEC courses or purchases, email email@example.com.
Membership Discount: Join ACSM and save up to 50% on CEC quizzes by contacting our membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership dues updates may take a minimum of 24 hrs. to be reflected in your account.
Discounted member price:
You could save