ACSM's 2020 International Health & Fitness Virtual Summit CEC Video Bundle
Designed to bring fitness professionals the latest high-powered content, quality speakers, and continuing education, the Virtual Summit CEC Video Bundle includes select highlights from this year’s ACSM International Health & Fitness Summit, which was canceled due to COVID-19.
Included are the following sessions:
- Small Adaptations for a Big Impact: Training Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities - Monica Forquer
- Balancing Technology with the Human Touch to Promote Exercise is Medicine: Lessons Learned from Clinical Practice - Robert Scales
- Workshop: Programming Considerations: Mechanics Matter! - Mitch Nienhuis
- Workshop: The Evolving Paradigms of Stretching - David Behm
- Online Training: How to Grow Your Coaching in a Digital Landscape - Trevor Bennion
- Tradeoffs of Paleo, Gluten-Free, and Vegan Diets for Active Individuals - Lynn Cialdella-Kam
- Is it Science or Sensationalism? Reading Through the Headlines to Fuel Optimal Performance - Jim White
- Fueling Women's Health at the Critical Stages of Life - Jessica Crandall Snyder
- Microbiome, Macros and Metabolism: What Fitness Professionals Need to Know About Feeding The Inside Tract - Corrie Whisner
- After School Physical Activity Programs: A Unique New Business Opportunity for Fitness Professionals - Walt Thompson
- Calling All Young Professionals! Tips and Advice for Succeeding in Your Career - Lauren Korzan & Wendy Mastin
- Workshop: Ergo-Energizer: How to Be Fit If You Must Sit - Peter Ronai
ALSO includes the following BONUS CONTENT! Please note: These sessions below are NOT eligible for CECs.
- Keynote: The Astonishing Effects of Exercise on the Brain - Wendy Suzuki
- Zumba STRONG Workout
This bundle includes online presentations from ACSM's International Health & Fitness Summit and corresponding online quizzes.
All course content will be presented to you electronically upon completion of your purchase. This includes all videos, audios, quizzes, and certificates (certificates awarded upon successful completion of the quizzes)
No substitutions will be allowed for this CEC course.
For questions related to your online CEC courses or purchases, please email email@example.com.
Available Course Credits
Add this course to your cart.
You have the option to continue shopping or to proceed to checkout.
Be sure you are signed in and submit your order.
Once your transaction is complete, you will receive an email confirmation with directions for accessing your course.
To earn your CECs, you will view the course content, pass the quiz (you must earn 70% or better to pass), and print your certificate of completion.
Care has been taken to confirm the accuracy of the information present and describe generally accepted practices. ACSM expressly disclaims all liability for damages or injury of any kind arising out of information contained in this content.