CEC's are not offered for this exam prep bundle.
Get ready to take the ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologist (ACSM-EP) exam — and get your exam fee waived at the same time. That’s right: those who purchase this bundle will not pay a separate ACSM-EP exam fee if they sit for their test by Dec. 31, 2023.
With the purchase of the bundle, you will receive access to: (1) the ACSM online exam prep course for the Certified Exercise Physiologist (ACSM-EP) and (2) an examination voucher for the Certified Exercise Physiologist (ACSM-EP) examination. Within 7 days of purchase, you will receive an email and be requested to submit information to confirm eligibility requirements are met for the ACSM-EP exam. The exam voucher is valid through December 31, 2023. Voucher extensions will not be permitted.
ACSM-EPs take training to an advanced level by conducting and interpreting physical fitness assessments and developing exercise prescriptions for people who are healthy or have medically controlled diseases.
This course is specifically tailored to the ACSM-EP’s scope of practice and prepares course-takers for the ACSM-EP certification exam.
Course Outline/Table of Contents:
- Module One. Welcome and Overview
- Module Two. Administering and Interpreting Preparticipation Health Screenings
- Module Three. The Initial Client Consultation
- Module Four. Body Composition and Weight Management
- Module Five. Comprehensive Program Design
- Module Six. Cardiorespiratory Fitness Assessments and Exercise Programming for Apparently Healthy Populations
- Module Seven. Muscular Strength and Muscular Endurance Assessments and Exercise Programming for Apparently Healthy Populations
- Module Eight. Flexibility Assessment and Exercise Programming for Apparently Healthy Populations
- Module Nine. Functional Movement Assessments and Exercise Programming for Apparently Healthy Participants
- Module Ten. Exercise for Individuals with Controlled Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Pulmonary, and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Module Eleven. Exercise Programming for Individuals with Musculoskeletal Limitations
- Module Twelve. Populations across the Lifespan
- Module Thirteen. Behavior Modification
- Module Fourteen. Legal Issues and Responsibilities
Recommended Reading: ACSM’s Resources for the Exercise Physiologist and ACSM’s Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription
All course content will be presented to you electronically upon completion of your purchase. This includes all videos, handouts, and certificates of completion. (certificates awarded upon successful completion of the course).
This course expires one year (365 days) from the date of purchase. You must complete all of the course content prior to the expiration date. ACSM will not offer refunds, transfers, or course credits for uncompleted courses prior to their expiration date, or for duplicate purchases. ACSM does not allow substitutions, refunds or credits for this course.
For questions related to your online CEC courses or purchases, email email@example.com.
Join ACSM and save up to 50% on select courses by contacting our membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership dues updates may take a minimum of 24 hrs. to be reflected in your account.
Discounted member price:
You could save