ACSM Certified Personal Trainer Prep Course | Updated to the 2022 ACSM Professional Standards
The ACSM Certified Personal Trainer (ACSM-CPT) preparation course was developed from the ground up, focused on a cutting-edge online learning experience. This engaging 20-hour course is designed to support most learning styles that prepares you for a career in personal training beyond the ACSM-CPT certification exam. The ACSM-CPT course includes 19 modules, 453 lessons and more than 200 interactive knowledge checks.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the personal trainer’s role and scope of practice.
- Review and become familiar with anatomy and kinesiology.
- Review and become familiar with basic human physiology, nutrition, biomechanics and behavior modification in order to build and administer successful exercise programs.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the client-trainer relationship and process, including initial consultation, preparticipation screening and fitness assessment.
- Identify and practice practical and advanced exercise movements.
Recommended Reading: ACSM’s Resources for the Personal Trainer and ACSM’s Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription
Course costs do not include the cost of the exam, additional study materials or the recommended reading.
Additional study will be required for achieving ACSM certification.
All course content will be presented to you electronically upon completion of your purchase. Certificates awarded upon successful completion of the course.
This course expires one year (365 days) from the date of purchase. You must complete all of the course content prior to the expiration date. ACSM will not offer refunds, transfers, or course credits for uncompleted courses prior to their expiration date, or for duplicate purchases.
ACSM does not allow substitutions, refunds or credits for this course. CEC course only. This course is not an ACSM certification. Review ACSM-CPT information.
You can earn ACSM CECs for completing this course; however, these CECs can only be used for existing certifications.
For questions related to your online CEC courses or purchases, email email@example.com.
Join ACSM and save up to 50% on CEC courses by contacting our membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership dues updates may take a minimum of 24 hrs. to be reflected in your account.
Ready to Schedule Your Exam?
Discounted member price:
You could save