Anatomy of Movement
Learning to evaluate movement is key for all exercise professionals and those involved in sports performance. This interactive course covers joint movement (or “kinesiology”) and breaks down various exercises into their component parts, providing participants with a well-founded introduction to the anatomy of movement.
The Anatomy of movement course is six modules and is designed to take approximately five hours.
- Module One. Welcome to the Anatomy of Movement Course
- Module Two. Describing Body Position and Joint Movement. Anatomy and Kinesiology
- Module Three. The Skeletal, Articular and Muscular Systems and Joint Movement. Anatomy and Kinesiology
- Module Four. Upper Extremity Anatomy and Kinesiology
- Module Five. Lower Extremity Anatomy and Kinesiology
- Module Six. Cervical and Lumbar Spine Anatomy and Kinesiology
All course content will be presented to you electronically upon completion of your purchase. This includes all videos, handouts, and certificates (certificates awarded upon successful completion of the course).
This course expires one year (365 days) from the date of purchase. You must complete all of the course content prior to the expiration date. ACSM will not offer refunds, transfers, or course credits for uncompleted courses prior to their expiration date, or for duplicate purchases. ACSM does not allow substitutions, refunds or credits for this course.
For questions related to your online CEC courses or purchases, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join ACSM and save up to 50% on select CEC quizzes by contacting our membership department at email@example.com. Membership dues updates may take a minimum of 24 hrs. to be reflected in your account.
Discounted member price:
You could save