With rich, diverse clinical programming, ACSM’s Annual Meeting offers learning opportunities for clinicians of all types and experience levels. View the following talks on clinically based topics:
- The Weight of Gold: Challenging the Stigma Around Athlete Mental Health
Cheri Blauwet, FACSM., Brian Hainline, FACSM, Margot Putukian, FACSM, Leslie Swartz, and Margo Mountjoy, FACSM.
- Keeping Up with the Joneses: Examining Evidence Behind Popular Treatments
Kevin R. Vincent, FACSM, Todd Manini, FACSM, Mederic M. Hall, Bryan Heiderscheit, and Derek Miles
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine Exchange Lecture - Hip Arthroscopy in the Athlete
Marc R. Safran
- Hiding in Plain Sight: Sexual Violence in Sport
William O. Roberts, FACSM, Rachael E. Flatt, Elizabeth A. Joy, FACSM, Janet P. Judge, and Jennifer Scott Koontz
- IOC Consensus Statement on Injury and Illness Surveillance: How to Apply this Framework...
Margo Mountjoy, FACSM, Roald Bahr, Martin Schwellnus, FACSM, and Carolyn A. Emery
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine Exchange Lecture - Economics of Exercise
Chad T. Carlson, FACSM
- National Athletic Trainers' Association Exchange Lecture - Blood Biomarkers of Sport-Related Concussion
- Prevention Of Abuse and Harassment in Sport: How To Safeguard the Athletes' Mental and...
Toomas Timpka, Mike Hartill, Paolo Emilio Adami, and Margo Mountjoy, FACSM
- CAQ Review Session (Part 1)
Heather K. Vincent, FACSM, Jason Pothast, Melissa A. Novak, Kevin R. Vincent, FACSM, and Andrew Gordon
- CAQ Review Session (Part 2)
Katherine Rizzone, Jason L. Zaremski, FACSM, Cindy J. Chang, FACSM, Andrea Stracciolini, FACSM, and Adam Tenforde, FACSM
Viewpoints presented in these videos reflect opinions of the presenters and do not reflect positions or policies of ACSM.
This course includes online videos from ACSM’s 2021 Annual Meeting.
All course content will be presented to you electronically upon completion of your purchase. This includes all videos.
Access to this content is available for 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
Refunds and course substitutions will not be allowed for this bundle.
For questions related to your online purchases, please email email@example.com
Available Course Credits
ACSM 0 CEC
CECs are not awarded for viewing this content.
Add this course bundle to your cart.
Please note, do not change the quantity (below) for your transaction. It must remain at 1. Multiple courses cannot be purchased. Courses are not able to be assigned to anyone other than the account holder.
You have the option to continue shopping or to proceed to checkout.
Be sure you are signed in and submit your order. Once your transaction is complete, you will receive an email confirmation with directions for accessing your course.
Join ACSM and save 100% on this professional development by contacting our membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Care has been taken to confirm the accuracy of the information present and describe generally accepted practices. ACSM expressly disclaims all liability for damages or injury of any kind arising out of information contained in this content.
Discounted member price:
You could save