This collection of lectures highlights current research and best practices on the interactions between nutrition, health, and human performance. Specific topics include the role of macronutrients and energy flux in exercise adaptation and body composition regulation; the effects of calories, carbohydrate, and food quality on weight control; the importance of time restricted eating plans, fasting, and exercise timing on appetite, health, and performance; fad diets and misinformation in nutrition; best practices in dietary nitrate and beta alanine supplementation; and the unique role of diet in cancer control and active youths.
- Beyond Carbs: The Role of Protein and Fat in the Promotion of Exercise Adaptation
Craig Sale, FACSM, Stuart Phillips, FACSM, Bettina Mittendorfer, Louise Burke, FACSM
- Standing up for Sports Nutrition in the Age of Scienciness
Louise Burke, FACSM
- Carbs, Calories, or Quality? What Matters Most for Weight Control
- The PaleoKetoVeganMacroFasting Diet: Stop the Madness!
Shawn Arent, FACSM
- Novel Dietary Approaches to Appetite Regulation, Health, and Performance
Krista Varady, Stella Volpe, FACSM, Kevin Hall, James Betts, FACSM, Javier Gonzalez
- Dietary Nitrate and Exercise in Clinical Populations
Mary Woessner, Daniel Hirai, Andrew Coggan, FACSM, Jason Allen, FACSM
- The Importance of Energy Flux for Body Weight Regulation
Audrey Bergouignan, Chris Melby, Mark Hopkins, Drew Sayer, James Hill
- From Hummingbirds to Humans: The Pleiotropic Roles of Beta-Alanine and Increased Carnosine for Exercise and Health
Craig Sale, FACSM, Eimear Dolan, Bryan Saunders, Jay Hoffman, FACSM, Eric Rawson, FACSM
- Physical Activity and Diet: Optimizing Combination Care in Cancer Control
Neil Iyengar, Kathryn Schmitz, FACSM, Connie Rogers
- WAVE Ripples for Change: Sport Nutrition as a 'Carrot' to Promote Healthy Eating/Life-long PA to Active Youths
Melinda Manore, FACSM, Megan Patton-Lopez, John Schuna, Jr
Viewpoints presented in these videos reflect opinions of the presenters and do not reflect positions or policies of ACSM.
This course includes online videos from ACSM’s 2021 Annual Meeting.
All course content will be presented to you electronically upon completion of your purchase. This includes all videos.
Access to this content is available for 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
Refunds and course substitutions will not be allowed for this bundle.
For questions related to your online purchases, please email email@example.com
Available Course Credits
ACSM 0 CEC
CECs are not awarded for viewing this content.
Add this course bundle to your cart.
Please note, do not change the quantity (below) for your transaction. It must remain at 1. Multiple courses cannot be purchased. Courses are not able to be assigned to anyone other than the account holder.
You have the option to continue shopping or to proceed to checkout.
Be sure you are signed in and submit your order. Once your transaction is complete, you will receive an email confirmation with directions for accessing your course.
Join ACSM and save 50% on this professional development by contacting our membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Care has been taken to confirm the accuracy of the information present and describe generally accepted practices. ACSM expressly disclaims all liability for damages or injury of any kind arising out of information contained in this content.
Discounted member price:
You could save