This collection of lectures includes the Keynotes and Featured Lectures from this year's conference.
- John R. Sutton Clinical Lecture | Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death in Athletes: Progress and Pitfalls
- Priscilla M. Clarkson Tutorial Lecture | Cellular Mechanisms Underlying Exercise Response Heterogeneity during Aging
- Joseph B. Wolffe Memorial Lecture | Why do Jenny's Bones Keep 'Breaking'? Sowing the Seeds to Prevent Bone Stress Injuries in Distance Runners
- D.B. Dill Historical Lecture | Mental Stability Through the Physical: We Need a Renaissance
- President's Lecture | Optimizing Concussion Care: Early Prognosis and Intervention Approaches to Feasibly Improve Patient Outcomes
- President's Lecture | There's no "I" in ACSM: Sports and Exercise Medicine Takes a Village
- President's Lecture | The Power of Play
- Morris/Paffenbarger EIM Keynote Lecture | The Evolving Science of Step Counts: What is my Device Telling me about my Health?
- Basic Science World Congress – Keynote | Performance Fatigability with Aging: Mechanisms and Task Specificity
- Charles M. Tipton Tutorial Lecture | The Gift of Charles Tipton to Exercise Science and Possible Future Directions for Exercise in Space
Viewpoints presented in these videos reflect opinions of the presenters and do not reflect positions or policies of ACSM.
This course bundle includes online videos from ACSM’s 2023 Annual Meeting and presentation evaluations.
All course content will be presented to you electronically upon completion of your purchase. This includes all videos, evaluations and certificates of completion.
Access to this content is available for 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
Refunds and course substitutions will not be allowed for this bundle.
For questions related to your online purchases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join ACSM and save 50% on CEC quizzes by contacting our membership department at email@example.com. Membership dues updates may take a minimum of 24 hrs. to be reflected in your account.
Care has been taken to confirm the accuracy of the information present and describe generally accepted practices. ACSM expressly disclaims all liability for damages or injury of any kind arising out of information contained in this content.
Discounted member price:
You could save