This collection of lectures includes the Keynotes and Named Lecture videos from this year's conference.
- John R. Sutton Clinical Lecture | The Return to Play Decision - Beyond the Science
- Elsworth R. Buskirk Tutorial Lecture | Dr. Elsworth R. Buskirk: A Life and Legacy of Excellence
- Priscilla M. Clarkson Tutorial Lecture | Exercise and Circadian Clocks: Partners in Health
- Joseph B. Wolffe Memorial Lecture | The ABCs of Movement in Early Childhood: Building Blocks for Lifetime Physical Activity
- B. Dill Historical Lecture | 50 Years of Title IX: View through the Eyes of Athlete turned Orthopedic Surgeon
- Integrative Plenary Lecture | Team-Based Approach to Treating an Injured Athlete: Integrating Basic Science, Clinical Care and Coaching to Successfully Return an Injured Athlete to Competition
- President's Lecture | Bone Marrow Blood Vessels: The Potential Link between Age-related Cardiovascular and Bone Disease
- President's Lecture | Determinants of Energy Balance in Humans
- President's Lecture | Salt and Cardiovascular Health: Does Physical Activity Change the Rules?
- President's Lecture | The Cutaneous Circulation in Exercise, Health and Disease
- Morris/Paffenbarger EIM Keynote Lecture | The Science of Behavior Change to Promote Physical Activity and Address Health Disparities
- Basic Science World Congress – Keynote | The Birds and the Bees of Vascular Aging
Viewpoints presented in these videos reflect opinions of the presenters and do not reflect positions or policies of ACSM.
This course bundle includes online videos from ACSM’s 2022 Annual Meeting.
All course content will be presented to you electronically upon completion of your purchase. This includes all videos.
Access to this content is available for 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
Refunds and course substitutions will not be allowed for this bundle.
For questions related to your online purchases, please email email@example.com
Join ACSM and save 50% on CEC quizzes by contacting our membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership dues updates may take a minimum of 24 hrs. to be reflected in your account.
Care has been taken to confirm the accuracy of the information present and describe generally accepted practices. ACSM expressly disclaims all liability for damages or injury of any kind arising out of information contained in this content.
Discounted member price:
You could save