This collection of lectures includes the Keynotes and Named Lectures from this year's conference.
- Basic Science World Congress - Keynote | The Birds and the Bees of Vascular Aging
- D.B. Dill Historical Lecture | 50 Years of Title IX: View through the Eyes of Athlete turned Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Elsworth R. Buskirk Tutorial Lecture | Dr. Elsworth R. Buskirk: A Life and Legacy of Excellence
- Integrative Plenary Lecture | Team-Based Approach to Treating an Injured Athlete: Integrating Basic Science, Cli
- John R. Sutton Clinical Lecture | The Return to Play Decision - Beyond the Science
- Joseph B. Wolffe Memorial Lecture | The ABCs of Movement in Early Childhood: Building Blocks for Lifetime Physic
- Morris/Paffenbarger EIM Keynote Lecture | The Science of Behavior Change to Promote Physical Activity...
- President's Lecture | Bone Marrow Blood Vessels: The Potential Link between Age-related CVD and Bone Disease
- President's Lecture | Determinants of Energy Balance in Humans
- President's Lecture | Salt and Cardiovascular Health: Does Physical Activity Change the Rules?
- President's Lecture | The Cutaneous Circulation in Exercise, Health and Disease
- Priscilla M. Clarkson Tutorial Lecture | Exercise and Circadian Clocks: Partners in Health
Viewpoints presented in these videos reflect opinions of the presenters and do not reflect positions or policies of ACSM.
This course bundle includes online videos from ACSM’s 2022 Annual Meeting and presentation evaluations.
All course content will be presented to you electronically upon completion of your purchase. This includes all videos, evaluations and certificates of completion.
Access to this content is available for 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
Refunds and course substitutions will not be allowed for this bundle.
For questions related to your online purchases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join ACSM and save 50% on CEC quizzes by contacting our membership department at email@example.com. Membership dues updates may take a minimum of 24 hrs. to be reflected in your account.
Care has been taken to confirm the accuracy of the information present and describe generally accepted practices. ACSM expressly disclaims all liability for damages or injury of any kind arising out of information contained in this content.
Discounted member price:
You could save