This collection of lectures includes the Keynotes and Named Lectures from this year's conference.
- 50 Years: Sports Medicine Team Physician and the Anterior Cruciate Ligament
John Bergfeld, FACSM
- Can we Delay the Progression of the Signs of Parkinson's Disease:The Dose-Response SPARX3 Clinical Trial
Daniel Corcos and Marcas M. Bamman, FACSM
- Culture and Physical Activity of Adults: The Need to Intertwine the Two
David X. Marquez, FACSM
- Effects of Exercise on Vascular Function: In Vivo and In Vitro Perspectives
Michael D. Brown, FACSM
- Exercise or Drugs: What is the Evidence
- Leadership Matters - An Outlier's Accidental Journey from Coach to PI to Chancellor
Timothy P. White, FACSM
- Merging Implementation Science and Health Equity Research to Eliminate Youth Physical Activity Disparities
Rebecca E. Hasson, FACSM
- Overcoming Disparities in Physical Activity: We Need to Dig Deeper
Melicia C. Whitt-Glover, FACSM
- Parks and Recreation: An Untapped Solution to Youth Obesity and Physical Activity Disparities
- To Drink or not to Drink: A Drop of Facts in an Ocean of Opinions
Stavros A. Kavouras, FACSM
Viewpoints presented in these videos reflect opinions of the presenters and do not reflect positions or policies of ACSM.
This course includes online videos from ACSM’s 2021 Annual Meeting.
All course content will be presented to you electronically upon completion of your purchase. This includes all videos.
Access to this content is available for 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
Refunds and course substitutions will not be allowed for this bundle.
For questions related to your online purchases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Course Credits
ACSM 0 CEC
CECs are not awarded for viewing this content.
Add this course bundle to your cart.
Please note, do not change the quantity (below) for your transaction. It must remain at 1. Multiple courses cannot be purchased. Courses are not able to be assigned to anyone other than the account holder.
You have the option to continue shopping or to proceed to checkout.
Be sure you are signed in and submit your order. Once your transaction is complete, you will receive an email confirmation with directions for accessing your course.
Join ACSM and save 100% on this professional development by contacting our membership department at email@example.com.
Care has been taken to confirm the accuracy of the information present and describe generally accepted practices. ACSM expressly disclaims all liability for damages or injury of any kind arising out of information contained in this content.