Welcome to the Alaska Chapter!
The Alaska Chapter of the American College of Sports Medicine is your resource for exercise science, sports medicine, health, and fitness information, and networking opportunities in Alaska.
Our diverse student and professional members get:
- Opportunities to collaborate with professionals and students alike
- Opportunities to present original research
- Career guidance and mentoring
- Access to faculty and professionals in a variety of fields
We communicate scientific information, support research and foster professional interaction and growth by:
- Providing professional education in sports medicine and exercise science
- Introducing nonmembers (professionals and students) to ACSM
- Broadening participation in ACSM programs and activities
- Serving as a proving ground for ACSM leadership